is this NQV Accredited?
This Qualification is supported by CSCS, CPCS and accredited by either SQA or ProQual.
CSCS provides a registration card scheme acknowledged by industry for those involved in construction. The scheme recognizes skills, knowledge and understanding, competence, and qualifications.
You must be working as a construction contracts manager or working towards becoming a contracts manager. We recommend you must have Construction based Qualifications Such as SMSTS, SSSTS, IOSH Managing safely, CPCS cards, etc.
This qualification is suitable for:
- Learners who hold CSCS Blue card or Gold Card for occupational supervisor.
- Learners with no prior experience.
- Workers who need the qualification to meet legislative requirements.
- Workers wishing to progress into a supervisory position.
- People in employment who wish to enhance their career prospects.
- Individuals who wish to start their own business.
- Full-time and part-time study.
To gain the qualification, learners must achieve mandatory core units.
- Maintain health, safety, and welfare systems in construction contracting Operations Management.
- Plan, Allocate, and Monitor Work in Own Area of Responsibility.
- Chair Meetings and Take Decisions in Construction Contracting Operations Management.
- Develop and Maintain Working Relationships and Personal Development in Construction Contracting Operations Management.
There are various options in this Qualification so you will also have a choice of pathways in which you can choose to go down. Each pathway has its own mandatory and optional units that you need to complete.
For more information on the content of the qualification please Contact Us.
Once you are enrolled for this Qualification, you will be assigned an assessor. The assessor will arrange an induction visit with you to go through the evidence requirement. The Assessor will arrange an observation with you on-site and can use a range of methods during the assessment, such as Professional discussion, knowledge questions written by candidate or professional discussion, and witness testimonials.
On completion of this qualification, you will have obtained the skills, knowledge, and understanding, and demonstrated competence. Learners may progress from the Level 6 contracts Manager to Level 7 Construction senior site management.