Is this NQV Accredited?
This Qualification is supported by CSCS and accredited by either SQA or ProQual.
CSCS provides a registration card scheme acknowledged by industry for those involved in construction. The scheme recognises skills, knowledge and understanding, competence and qualifications.
In order to meet the assessment criteria candidates should be working in the role of construction site manager in building and civil engineering, highways maintenance and repair, residential development, conservation or demolition.
Getwork Training Assessor will carry out an initial assessment of candidate skills and knowledge to identify any gaps and help plan the assessment
On completion of this qualification, you will have obtained the skills, knowledge, and understanding, and demonstrated competence. Learners may progress from the Level 6 Site management to Level 7 Construction senior site management.
You can apply for CIOB Chartered membership after completing this Course
Candidates must complete ALL of the Mandatory units, plus the Mandatory/Optional requirements from one of the Pathways:
Pathway 1: Building and Civil Engineering
Pathway 2: Highways and Maintenance Repair
Pathway 3: Residential Development
Pathway 4: Conservation
Pathway 5: Demolition
Mandatory Units – complete ALL units
- Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace.
- Allocating Work and Checking People’s Performance in the Workplace.
- Establishing, Implementing, and Maintaining Systems for Managing Health, Safety, and Welfare in the Workplace.
- Evaluating and Selecting Work Methods to Meet Project or Operational Requirements in the Workplace.
- Monitoring Construction Related Project Activities in the Workplace.
- Controlling Project Progress Against Agreed Quality Standards in the Workplace.
- Controlling Project Progress Against Agreed Programmes in the Workplace.
- Managing Personal Development in a Construction-Related Workplace.
- Contributing to the Identification of Work Teams in the Workplace.
- Establishing, Controlling, and Monitoring Environmental Factors and Sustainability in the Workplace.
- Planning the Preparation of the Site for the Project or Operation in the Workplace.
- Ensuring that Work Activities and Resources Meet Project Work Requirements in the Workplace.
- Identifying, Allocating, and Planning the Deployment and Use of Plant, Equipment, or Machinery in the Workplace.
- Organizing, Controlling and Monitoring Supplies of Materials in the Workplace.
- Establishing and Monitoring Communication Systems and Organisational Procedures in the Workplace.
- Establishing Project Dimensional Control Criteria in the Workplace.
- Controlling Project Quantities and Costs in the Workplace.
- Evaluating Feedback Information and Recommending Improvements in the Workplace.
- Identifying and Enabling Learning Opportunities for Given Work Teams in the Workplace
Optional Units – Will be discuss during Initial Assessment according to Pathway Chosen by Candidate.
Once you are enrolled for this Qualification, you will be assigned an assessor. The assessor will arrange an induction visit with you to go through the evidence requirement. The Assessor will arrange an observation with you on-site and can use a range of methods during the assessment, such as Professional discussion, knowledge questions written by candidate or professional discussion, and witness testimonials.